Thursday, October 2, 2014

A day for the ducks!

Yes, it was WET today!  It just rained and rained, and when it wasn't raining, it was dark and gloomy.  I've had to use my inhaler twice today and I hardly ever have to use it!  I didn't want to leave the house today, but Bob & I went to Washington late this afternoon to watch Allison play volleyball.  I drove because Ann met us there.  Driving in the rain isn't fun at all.  My ankle had a crink in it - I'm not used to driving without using cruise control.  I could feel my car fishtailing in some of the tracks on the road as it was.

Allison's team made way too many mistakes tonight.  They lost the first game 22-20, then came back to win the second game 20-22, and then lost the 3rd game 15-6 or so.  I don't really know what the score of the 3rd game was, I just know they lost it.  It was still fun to watch her!



She's #13.  Their opponent tonight was Ottumwa and I knew several of those girls so that was fun getting to see them play!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...