Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday

A drizzly day is a day where I want to stay home, curled up with a good book.  I didn't get to do that today, however.  I had a mammogram at 8:45 this morning at ORHC.  We enter the hospital check-in area at the ER entrance and there are never any parking places close.  They have at least 20 spaces reserved for rehab patients and everyone else just had to make do.  I don't mind walking, but I didn't like getting wet this morning.  That was a cold rain!  I guess fall is here!!

I had a massage at 1:00 and I got in as soon as I arrived there.  Gerrii gives such good massages!  Sometimes we get to talking and the time goes by so fast - like today!  But I sure know she worked on me - all of my muscles were tight and now they are really, really sore.  I guess I'll be using BioFreeze tonight!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...