Friday, October 3, 2014

Furnace is on

I wouldn't let Dave turn on the furnace until after October 1st.   I used to say November 1st, but I'm getting soft in my old age!  It's down to 69 in our house tonight and the furnace is set on 62.  Shall we make a bet whether or not it kicks on?  I'm pretty sure that the house will continue to drop in temperature, so I'm guessing it'll come on in the night.  Yuck.  I want to go south.

We had 24 people at our PEO meeting today and we had a wonderful program.  Molly Nauman portrays Isabelle Hoffman from one of the prominent families in O-town.  She did a wonderful job telling us about Isabelle and her family's love for Ottumwa.  Then this afternoon I had three ladies over to play cards.  An otherwise icky, cold, damp day became a lot of fun.  This evening I have not done a thing.

Hopefully Dave is coming home tomorrow.  We've been apart 10 days and now 3 days in the last 3 weeks.  That's the most we've been apart in 24 years!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...