Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday

This was a good day.  It was a little cold, so it couldn't be called a great day - ha!  It only got up to 54 so I kept wishing I was some place warmer!  I know I'll be there soon, I'm just getting anxious!  I worked on the November newsletter for The Ranch today.  I am about done with it.  I just need to find out about the monthly breakfast and then I can send it to get printed.  Everything starts in November - bowling starts on the 4th, shuffleboard on the 5th, the first pancake breakfast on the 15th.  It made me realize how much fun we have with our Ranch friends.

I was also able to get my studio cleaned up and my cards put away.  I still am looking for all of my Christmas cards.  Dave thinks I may have sent them to Florida already, but I don't remember doing that.  If I don't find them here, they've got to be there.  There are over 50 of them, so I hope I didn't hide them really well!

Dave went to Q's house to hang her curtains for her.  Three of the 4 curtains we bought had major flaws in them, so he had to return them for others.  Hope she likes them.  Again, thank you to our church family!

This evening we went to the Heartland Humane Society's fall supper - pulled pork sandwiches, cole slaw, baked beans and homemade desserts.  Very good food and a good cause!  Then we dropped by Bob & Ann's.  Tomorrow is our family's Thanksgiving dinner so I'll have a busy day getting my salad made and cooking the ham.  Should be fun!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...