Saturday, October 18, 2014

Thanksgiving Day

Wait a minute...what's wrong with you, Peg?  It's not Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving is in November and this is only October!  I guess it doesn't matter what the calendar says, we had our family Thanksgiving tonight.  We were missing Kaylee & Clayton, Al, and Rhonda's family.  Little Blaise was funny tonight.  He was doing belly laughs until he got the hiccups and then he got a little miffed!  He just kept rolling over and over and he loves to watch TV!  He just turned 5 months old this past week!  We had turkey and ham and all the trimmings except pumpkin pie.  I/We cooked the ham and made apple salad.  I forgot to put the marshmallows in my salad, so we put them on top and that worked just fine!

I'm listening to my Cyclones play, but Dave is sound asleep in his chair.  We're tied, but Texas is threatening again.  This is a really high scoring game 38-38 with 3+ minutes left.  Where's the defense?

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...