Saturday, October 25, 2014

It's Saturday

I was beginning to wonder if Saturday would ever get here.  I'm getting tired of being alone - can you tell?  I'm even reading Les Miserables!  I thought the title was appropriate!  I did have a good day, though.  I mowed the leaves AGAIN!  There were at least twice as many today as there were 2 days ago and our trees are still packed with leaves.  Where are all of these leaves coming from????  It was a great day to mow - I even had to shed my jacket.  So I was in shorts and a t-shirt mowing on October 25th!!  Not bad for Iowa on this date!  The house stayed at 70 all day - I didn't have to turn the furnace up at all today!  We're supposed to have a couple more 70 degree days and then the temps are to drop.

Dave gets home early in the morning - Lord willing and the creek don't rise!  His flight gets into DSM at 8:30 so he's hoping to be at church for fellowship time.  Can't wait to see him!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...