Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday

I looked out my window this morning and it was snowing!!  Leaves, that is.  Honestly, they were falling so quickly that it looked like snow.  Guess what I get to do tomorrow!  I guess I'll be mowing leaves again.  Unfortunately our leaves aren't even 50% on the ground, so there'll be more mowing in our future.  At least it's supposed to be sunny and 72 or so tomorrow.  It'll be nice to be on the mower with those conditions!

This mornings card club got cancelled because of the fog.  I didn't think it looked bad, but we've got ladies who come from Fairfield and from Oskaloosa and they wouldn't have wanted to drive in the fog.  So I got ready for my afternoon of playing 7s from Hell.  I made 4 poppers of popcorn and got out some apples for snacks.  Sheryl and I won today.  I think everyone's catching onto the game very well.  They should be able to play once I'm in Florida.

Tonight I've been working on cleaning up more pictures.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...