Sunday, October 5, 2014

Super Sunday

It was a beautiful day today...a great one to be alive and to worship our Creator.  Church was good as usual and 201 class was great.  It was about tithing and fellowship.  Gave us lots to think about.  Next Sunday we go back to 101 in depth.  It was good seeing everyone today!

After Sunday School, I came home to Dave mowing the yard.  He then had to go to church this afternoon to pick up in the ditches along our portion of highway (highway cleanup).  It was a good day for it - not too hot and not too cold.  I ran some errands and then came home to do the laundry and get our pills ready for the next month.  Does that make us sound old??

I got done with all of my "chores" about the time Dave got home from highway cleanup, followed by a visit to the grocery store.  Guess what he's doing now?  Yep, he's sound asleep in his chair.  It's no wonder he gets up at 5:30 or so every morning!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...