Saturday, October 4, 2014

Home again

Dave is home again - yay!!  He got home about 1:15 - earlier than I thought he'd be here, but I'm sure glad!  We both took naps as soon as he got here - neither of us sleeps well when one of us has been away.  In fact, Dave has taken 2 naps and now he's asleep in his chair and has been for a long time.  When he falls asleep in his chair, he usually leaves some dumb COPs show on the tv.  That means I'm stuck listening to these wonderful murder cases that they're solving.  Yuck!

I sure hope it's warmer tomorrow!  I finally had to turn up the furnace this morning.  When I went to bed last night, I had it set on 62.  When I got up, it was 63 in the house!  Needless to say it got turned up!  Our friends used to keep their house on 58 all the time - I don't think I could do that.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...