Thursday, November 20, 2014

Wacky Wednesday and Thursday

This day started out pretty normally, but it went downhill pretty quickly.  Yesterday we found out that Dad's kidneys are not working properly, so today was more about the kidneys than it was about the lungs.  We sat in on a kidney ultrasound today.  That was interesting!  I enjoyed watching that gal work!  I learned lots.  I learned that adult kidneys are about 13 centimeters long or about 4".  I also learned that Maury's nurse is an extremely knowledgeable and extremely helpful young lady!  She is from Indiana just about an hour away from where Maury lives - it's such a small world.  Dad still needs our prayers - big time!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...