Tuesday, November 18, 2014

B & B Day

Dave went to Sarasota this morning to sit with his dad.  Maury was doing pretty well, then in Dave's words, "he just crashed."  He started breathing really fast and had a hard time getting a breath.  He's now in the ICU and resting comfortably.  Dave is staying there with him and if all is well, will come home in the morning.  The doctors think he should improve.  His blood work is good now.  Say a prayer for him.

I went to bowling - there were only 15 of us today.  I bowled awful, as did just about everyone else.  Lunch was good, though.  We went to Acropol - there were actually 20 of us there!  I think everyone enjoyed their lunch.

This afternoon, I attended a budget meeting with the Board of Directors and other committee chairpersons.  Then this evening, it was bingo as usual.  I actually won tonight.  I won one of the special games all by myself, so I got $36.50!!  I've been going for 3 weeks - I've spent $8.50/week which is $25.50 and I've won $36.50 + $5.00!  So I'm $16 to the good!  I can play again next week!!

It's pretty cold here this evening - right now it's 50.  Our house got down to 63 before I turned on the furnace.  I've got the furnace set on 69 and the little heater set on 78.  It's a whole lot warmer in here now.  Hope I sleep warm!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...