Monday, November 17, 2014

Wet Day

It absolutely poured here today!  Several bands of heavy rain came through with a cold front, unfortunately.  It's supposed to be cold for the next couple of days!  Dave went to Sarasota to stay with his dad at the hospital.  He said he was breathing a little better today.  He walked a little bit, but not much...he got too tired.  He was also really, really confused.  I suppose that's the IV antibiotics and the lack of oxygen.  Hopefully he'll be more improved tomorrow.

I stayed here and sorted through some paperwork, etc.  I got that all done, plus the Brighthouse tech came and gave us a new modem.  My computer is working fine, but Dave deleted a Wajam virus off of his and now he can't get hooked up to the wireless network. I don't know how to fix it, but I'll fiddle with it tomorrow afternoon.

Best news of the day - my brother got out of  the hospital this afternoon.  He is still dizzy and they don't know what is causing that.  I guess we'll be dizzy together!!

We played cards tonight and my team won big.  We didn't even have to count the last hand.  Now I'm watching my Cyclones play basketball on ESPNU.  So I won't be going to bed very early tonight!  The game just started at 9:00!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...