Tuesday, December 16, 2014

B & B

We had 21 bowlers this morning - great turnout!  The ladies ruled today - Donna bowled a 203!  High men's game was only a 182!  I bowled pretty well.  I started out with a 116 and followed that with a 156 and a 133, so not too bad!  Dave had a nice 139 his last game.  We all went to lunch at Acropol today - good food!

I had another picture to take today (for our park calendar).  I'm about done getting the pix, now I need to get the calendars printed.  I'll take my camera to coffee tomorrow, along with my bowling report, the shuffleboard stuff, the cookies for the cookie walk, my shuffleboard stick, our name tags, coffee cups, a splenda, and my flavored creamer!  We may need to drive!!

Bingo was fun tonight - I only won $5, but I was so close so many times!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...