Monday, December 15, 2014

Baking Day

This day was perfect in my book!  I love 70 degree days with abundant sunshine!!  Dave and I both had busy days.  He's always doing something and some times I don't pay attention to what he's doing.  On this day, I fired up the oven and made cookies!  I had gotten two tubs of cookie dough from Allison's fundraiser, so I made both of them - sugar cookies and chocolate chunk.  We're having a cookie walk on Weds morning, so I'll take 3 dozen of something...either peanut clusters or cookies.

We took down our icicle lights and put up some others.  After we got them up, about 4 feet of them stopped working!  NO MORE ICICLE LIGHTS FOR US!!  So we took them down and put up just a strand of lights - they're working fine!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...