Tuesday, December 30, 2014

B & B

Time flies when you're having fun!  I was reading a bunch of different things on the computer tonight and all of a sudden, it's 10:00 and we've turned into pumpkins!  So, this will be short because Wednesdays start early for us!

Bowling was decent.  We only had 15 bowlers today.  Chris had her gall bladder surgery today, so that took Bobbi, Alan, Chris, Wolfy, and Fred away from bowling.  Plus it was a rainy yucky day so some people must have just stayed home!  For lunch we went to Bruce's Chicago Dog Grill.  Good Chicago Hot Dogs!!  Bingo was typical...I didn't win, but came close!  I won both cribbage and poker today at bowling,, so the day wasn't a total loss!

Holiday Ranch calendars arrived today, so tomorrow we'll start distributing them.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...