Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

We to the clubhouse last night for a New Year's Eve bash.  About two  hours into it, Ron had a problem, so I went with Marcia to the ER.  Ron seemed to be feeling pretty good, so around 11:30 I called Dave to come get me.  We were at a stop light when the clock struck midnight.  When we got back to the park, part of the party was breaking up, so we stood in the street watching fireworks all around the park!  Then we finally went home and called it a night.  That's why I didn't blog last night!

This morning, I went to the clubhouse to help set up for the New Year's brunch that we Red Hatters put on every year.  I set out 68 place settings and most of them were filled!  Good job, ladies!

This evening, we've been watching football all evening!  Fun way to start the new year!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...