Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday

I didn't get much done today - I had a bit of an intestinal bug or something.  This morning I felt pretty good so I was able to get about half of the Christmas cards for park residents done.  Then this afternoon, I just didn't feel well so ended up taking a nap in between bathroom visits.  Sure hope this is gone tomorrow.

Today  turned out to be a very pretty day.  I went outside around noon, just to enjoy the sun.  We've got some of our Christmas lights out - the icicle lights on the awning out front have a section that isn't working.  We were going to take them down this afternoon and replace them with others that we have, but I didn't make it.  Maybe tomorrow after church and lunch.

Dave finished up painting with Ron today, so now we'll be getting ready for Jami's family to come visit.  They'll be here the 19-22...not long, but it'll be fun.  We have some final preparations to do before they get here.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...