Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cold day!

What a cold, cold day!  Yes, Howard, I still had on my shorts, but I must say that I was really cold!  I even got out my flannels for tonight!

I went to the office today to work on updating the directory.  I've got all of my changes made, so now I'm waiting for the changes that the new board will make.  Then after I got all of that typed up, I switched to balancing checkbooks.  Since we've been down here, I haven't been as diligent as usual.  So, it took me a while to get that chore done.

Dave and I went to Jam's Market today - got some wonderful tomatoes, a cauliflower, and some delicious strawberries.  Then we went to Five Guys for lunch.  We hadn't been there yet this year - it was worth waiting for!

Big plans for tomorrow!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...