Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday

This morning we, along with Ron & Marcia, Bob & Ann, and Gary & Barb went to Tampa Downs to watch the horse races.  It was a good way to spend a cold day in paradise.  The horses didn't seem to mind that it was cold out!  They only had 9 races today and we stayed for them all.  Unfortunately, I've got either the beginning of sinus infection or bronchitis and as the day wore on, I got to feeling sicker.  We bet all 9 races and I came home with only $2.50 gone out of my original $20!  Pretty good!

Now I'm exhausted.  I took a spoonful of cough medicine and two Tylenols and now I'm going to bed!  I guess I'm already a pumpkin!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...