Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday

Oh, darn.  I forgot to get my camera out of the car so I haven't downloaded my pix from today.  We went to the Legion today.  We met Sudi there, as well as Bev & Mel.  It was a lovely day to sit out by the water.  By the time we left, though, it had clouded over and it was a little chilly out.

When we got home, the UPS man had been here delivering my new shoes, and the stapler I ordered for the HOA to use in putting our phone directories together.  Yay!  Hopefully the directories will be delivered to all of the residents in the next couple of days!!  That's another project done for the season!

Cards were good tonight!  Ann, Doreen and I beat Penny, Lulu and Jule by about 8,000 points.  It was so bad we didn't even have to count!  Tomorrow is our bocce ball tournament - that should be fun!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...