Thursday, January 29, 2015

Happy Thursday

Gotta love Thursdays!  That's our day off!  We usually don't have any planned activities for Thursdays.  Plus, I've always said that even dolphins take Thursdays off!

My high school friend, Karen, came in this afternoon.  It's so good to see her.  She and I hung out a lot in high school.  We took her down to Sculley's for dinner.  It was nice enough to sit outside on the water.  Before we went to dinner, we went to the Largo Nature Preserve - lots of wildlife today.  There were these 4 cormorants all sitting in a row!

Then we went over by our church and took a picture of the osprey up on the cross on the steeple!  He's (or she) is HUGE!!  This cross is a long ways up in the air!
We have had a good evening and tomorrow's another day.  We're going to the Legion for lunch!  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...