Sunday, January 18, 2015

Good day

We went to early church this morning.  Then after church and after changing clothes, we took off for the State Fair grounds in Tampa for the SuperRV Show.  We looked at a whole bunch of motor homes, 5th wheel campers, and even pull behind campers.  It was a good day for walking around the fairgrounds and going in and out of campers because it wasn't too hot.  We found a couple that we really liked, but since we're not ready to do anything at this point, it was just window shopping.  I must say they had some really, really good deals at the show.

After a short nap, we watched the Seahawks beat Green Bay and now I'm watching New England decimate Indianapolis.  Tom Brady is just too good.  Dave fell asleep about 30 minutes ago, and I will be heading for bed soon.  This game isn't even any fun.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...