Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday

We had to get up early this morning.  We had a craft show and bake sale this morning starting at 8:00, so that meant we had to be up there to set up at 7:30.  It was a good day for the park because we sold about $400 worth of baked goods.  All of us crafters made some money too...not a lot, but it was worth our time.  We closed up a little after noon and within a few minutes of coming home I had everything put away.

This evening we went with Bob & Ann, Gary & Barb to the Post Corner for piza.  Now we're sitting here watching my Cyclones play Kansas at Hilton Coliseum.  I tell you, Ames is rocking tonight!  So far we're ahead and hopefully will keep it up!  Our Indian Hills' guys are really playing hard!  It's good having them on the court!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...