Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sick Saturday

I went to bed last night at 8:30 and got out of bed at 10:00 this morning.  My cough is much worse today and I'm running a fever.  So Dave took me to the Wellness Clinic at Walgreens.  Guess what I have...I have the flu!  They now use a cotton swab to get some mucus out of your nose area.  Then they put the paper into a solution where it tells them I tested positive for the flu.  I started taking my Tamiflu meds this afternoon.  This evening I was just sitting here waiting for the Iowa State basketball game to start when I vomited.  Yuck - I sure hope I'm done with that part of the flu.

Dave is snoring so loud - he's sound asleep in his chair!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...