Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Beautiful day

It was a beautiful day for shuffling today!  We played 4 games after coffee this morning.  I only played 3 games - one of them as a blue bird (I'm a red bird!)  I won both of my red bird matches, but couldn't hit the broad side of a barn when I was a blue bird!  Red birds went ahead today!!

This evening at cards wasn't any fun at all.  My partner and I couldn't get our 7s in the first hand.  In the second hand, we couldn't get both of our black canastas.  Then in the 3rd hand, we only had 1 canasta, so by the end of 3 hands we were behind by over 12,000 point.  I called the game and we conceded!  We still played the 4th hand just for fun, but we didn't fare any better in it!  We just couldn't get the cards and our opponents got wonderful cards!  Oh well, Friday is another night!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...