Tuesday, February 3, 2015

B & B

We've sure been having nice days - a little chilly in the mornings, but warming up nicely by noon.  We, unfortunately, haven't been having the 80 degree days we did a couple of years ago, though.  As long as we can wear shorts, all is well with the world!

Woke up this morning to no electricity.  The big electrical box out behind the mobile flipped off for some reason.  Bob came over and looked in there, saw it was off, and flipped it back on...electricity going again!  Thanks, Bob!

Bowling was pretty good.  I had a 124, a 152, and a 147.  Lunch was at PJ's - there were 28 of us there!  Bowling tonight wasn't any good.  I did get to say bingo, but I split with 4 others so only won $2.50!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...