Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Beautiful Day

The weather surprised us today - it turned out to be a beautiful day!  We had coffee this morning, followed by our monthly HOA meeting.  Then we shuffled.  We played 3 games - 1 this morning and 2 this afternoon.  I won 1 and lost 2.  Dave also won 1 and lost 2.  It was a great day to play!

Just before my 3rd game, I got a piece of candy from Bobbi and one of my crowns came off.  So after we played the 3rd game, I came home and made an appointment with a dentist.  I needed one down here anyway, so now I've got one, I guess.

Cards tonight were horrible.  Sandy & Pat clobbered Doreen and me.  We only lost by 12,000!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...