Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday

Since I lost my crown yesterday, I went to the dentist this morning.  He took 18 xrays of my teeth and then the exam happened...and the bad news started!  I have some major work needed...I start Monday!  I need a couple of crowns and an extraction.  Unfortunately, my dentist at home told me I'd need this work, but there wasn't a big hurry.  Now, there is a hurry.  I did, however, get my crown seated again and it should be okay.

While we were out, we went to Beall's Outlet and Walmart.  Then we came home and had egg salad sandwiches for lunch.

This evening we're watching Snow White and the Huntsmen on TV.  This queen is wicked!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...