Thursday, February 19, 2015

Chilly Thursday

Dave took the SRX to the dealership today to get the driver's seat belt fixed.  It was in backwards.  I had tried to turn it, but couldn't and finally determined that they'd put it in backwards.  When Dave got there, the repair manager took a look at it, folded the belt and flipped the belt around - fixed and done!  Yay - so much better!

After I got my shower taken, we took off for Sarasota to see Roberta and Dave's sister Suzy & her husband, Greg.  We sat outside at Roberta's - we were out of the wind and the sun had heat in it.  It was beautiful.  Then we went up to the pool for lunch - we were able to find a table that was in the sun and out of the wind.  I even took off my jacket while we were sitting there.

Tonight we've just been hanging out - Dave watched a dumb movie and  I played games.  I sure wish it would get a bit warmer!  I guess we should expect this cold when it's freezing  up north, we're bound to get some of it.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...