Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday

It was supposed to be really cold today, but if the wind hadn't been blowing, it wouldn't have been bad at all.  I went up to coffee this morning and Dave went to the dentist to have his teeth cleaned.  When he got back, he went to Gary's to help Bob & Gary build a partial wall in their kitchen.  He was gone a long time.  I got 5 episodes of Downton Abbey watched while he was gone.  Now I can start on Season 2.  I wish I'd been watching this show all along - it's really, really good.

Tonight we went to church to Ash Wednesday services.  It was communion and a couple of songs, along with receiving the ashes.  Very somber and very moving.    Now I'm watching the Cyclone men play at Oklahoma State.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...