Monday, February 16, 2015

I don't like going to dentists!

My appointment today was at 1:50 and I didn't get home until 5:50!!!!  He numbed both sides of my mouth because he was going to work on tooth 14 AND teeth 2,3,4,&5 today.  Well, we never did get to tooth 14. He ended up working just on the right side of my mouth and prepping me for a 4-tooth bridge.  At one time he said he was going to have to do a gingivectomy...I didn't like the sounds of that!  He had to cauterize the gum in order to get to the tooth surface...yuck!  Anyway, I've got a temporary on teeth 2-5 and don't go back until March 5th.  Unfortunately, the left side (where tooth 14 is) is the one that is bruised and really hurts!  My cheek is even black and blue!  I guess it'll go away, but probably not for a day or two!

This evening I've just vegged out.  I was able to eat some egg salad tonight.  I didn't feel like going to bingo tonight.  Hope I feel like bowling tomorrow!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...