Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday!

I didn't bowl today - I was pretty sore still from yesterday so I stayed home.  I also have a huge bruise on the left side of my face - looks like Dave punched me!  The swelling is going down, but it's still there even tonight!  Dave bowled and he had a turkey!  (3 strikes in a row - way to go, Dave!)

This morning was beautiful - a little windy, but nice temperature at least.  This afternoon we were supposed to have a Mardi Gras bike parade, but it was pouring!  So we skipped it and just had dinner at 5:00.  Good food - jambalaya, beans & rice, Cajun cornbread, King cake, etc!  It was really good - I'm sure glad we have some leftovers!!  Eight of us played cards after dinner.  My partner and I came from behind and won!!  Yay!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...