Monday, February 2, 2015

Ooops again!

Last night, we went to the Super Bowl party at the clubhouse and when I got home, I totally forgot to blog!  I was disappointed that the Seahawks lost the way they did.  I would rather have had #24 get the ball and not make the TD than for them to try a pass at that point.  I know they did it because they figured NE was expecting the ball to go to #24 and they thought the pass would surprise them, but it didn't work.  Oh well...the sun will come out tomorrow!

We went to Sarasota today to see Roberta.  I came home and took a short nap before I went up to play cards.  Now we're watching the Cyclones play Kansas.  Unfortunately KU went ahead just a bit before halftime.  Hope my Cyclones come out shooting the lights out!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...