Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Shuffleboard Tournament

Today we got to shuffle in our fun tournament.  I got to the 3rd round before I got beat out.  I won my first match, and then I lost both my second and third matches.  Lunch at Marv's Kitchen was wonderful again and the weather was superb!  Couldn't have asked for a nicer day to shuffle.  We'll finish up the singles tomorrow after coffee and then start the doubles tournament.  I've never played doubles, so this will be a whole new experience for me.  I hope I do well, cause with my brother as my partner, I'm sure he'll yell at me if I don't perform up to his standards!!

Bingo tonight was almost a bust...I did win $4, but I spent $9 to win that $4!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...