Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Shuffled out!

I am tired and sore!  We shuffled up until about 5:15 this evening.  Today was the finals of the singles and then the doubles.  Bob & I won our first match then we were able to eat our lunch in the air conditioned clubhouse!  We then won our second match and went into the championship around 4:10 or so.  Each of our matches went 3 games a piece, and it kept getting hotter and hotter out.  I was dripping sweat by the time we finished.  Unfortunately we didn't play very well our 3rd game of our last match and ended up getting beat.  So we got 2nd in doubles...not bad!  We were happy with 2nd, but really felt we could have been champs if we'd just have made a shot or two.  Oh well, it was fun!

Tonight I got clobbered at cards.  Ann, Nancy and I got beat by Penny, Sandy, and Jewel.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...