Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tarpon Springs again

Yesterday Dave's cousin and his wife came to visit us.  Actually we went to Dockside Dave's to meet them all, and then Mark & Diane came here to stay with us.

Today we went to Tarpon Springs with Mark, Diane, Charlie & Nancy, and Mike & Beth.  We rode another boat today.  This time, though, there was a naturalist on board and she pointed out various birds.  We say oyster catchers, a common loon, a red hooded merganser, and a least tern.   Plus we saw dolphins breeding...never have seen that before!  Pretty cool.  Didn't get any pictures of the dolphins breeding - just too fascinating.  We ate at Hellas again.  When we came out of Hellas to the parking lot, a pair of ospreys who were nesting right near my car, crapped ALL OVER MY CAR!  I've never seen so much bird poop!  All 4 sides of the car got hit...and it was runny!

When we got home, Dave washed the car.  Mark & Diane went to visit their children (who are also down here).  So Dave took a nap while I caught up with my games.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...