Thursday, April 2, 2015

Oral Surgeon Day

First of all, Mark & Diane are still here so I am having a hard time keeping up with my blog.  Last night, Diane stayed with their daughter at the beach and their 11 year old grandson came here with Mark.  We played Trivia Crack until time for bed...I didn't get to blog.

Tonight I'm blogging at 7:00 PM.  I had my tooth extracted today, so I can't do much anyway.  Dave went deep sea fishing yesterday and tonight is the fish fry.  I can't eat solid food for a couple of days, so I'm missing out.  It's not that I'm sorry about missing eating the fish, but my mouth is still numb and my socket is still bleeding, so I'd rather be there!!  I'm glad that's over!  I was going to have the lesion on my tongue removed today, but it was going to be another $800+ out of our pocket (they're not a medicare provider) so I elected not to do that!  I'm trying to figure out how to hold this ice pack on my lower jaw and still "play" on the computer.  That's not working so well.

Mark & Diane will be back later and then they'll leave tomorrow sometime.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...