Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Another gorgeous day

I wonder how many of these beautiful spring days we'll have.  I sure hope it's bunches!  It was almost perfect today.  Dave and I both accomplished a bunch today.  He's been working on the pile of dirt where they put in the outside sewer line clean-out.  Unfortunately since they told us to dig in one spot and the pipe was actually 15' away from where they told us to dig, we've got a huge pile of dirt!  So Dave has reduced it immensely and today he worked on rolling it.  He also sprayed for weeds!  He was busy!!

I continued to work at putting things away.  I have gotten all of the filing done...finally.  I also got to Target to get Kaylee's shower gift and I got it wrapped.  So now we're ready to go this weekend.  We'll see Bryan, Erin & Aidan, plus getting to see Kaylee, Linda, Cassie, and Blaise!  Should be a fun day.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...