Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Busy day

I had a few projects I wanted to get done today, so I basically worked all day - yuck...and I still didn't get done!  I wanted to get the filing done for all of the paperwork I'd accumulated over the winter and I wanted to get all of my stamping stuff put away.  I did get the stamping stuff put away, but then Dave brought me the 3rd class mail so I went through it, piece by piece, putting things into a recycle pile or a shred pile.  Therefore, my filing got put aside and I've still got it to do tomorrow.  Goody, goody!

I also made crockpot lasagna for supper tonight - it was really good!  I went to a card making class, so I didn't eat until I got home from that, but it was wonderful!  Now I'm quitting for the night!  I'm having a hard time getting used to the time change.  I wake up at 6:45!  So far, though, I've been able to fall back to sleep for a half hour or so.  Dave's been going to bed around 9:30 and I'm just not sleepy yet.  Grrrr!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...