Monday, April 27, 2015

First day at home

It was a busy first day at home today!  I went to Bible study at 10:30 and then I went to the chiropractor to get adjusted.  I plan to feel much more flexible tomorrow!!  This afternoon, Ann & Bob picked me up to go to watch Allison in a track meet in Fairfield.  It was a beautiful evening to sit out and watch these kids run.  Allison runs hurdles and in relays.  I thought she did a good job - she's only in 7th grade, but she's grown so much over the winter.  I was proud of her!  Her team won the 7th grade title.  The 8th grade team got 2nd with Fairfield winning that.

After the track meet, Vicki & Allison came to the Pizza Hut with us.  That was fun.  Allison reminded us that in 7 months she would get her school permit to drive - yikes!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...