Monday, May 18, 2015

Misleading!!

I figured it was nice out this morning since the sun was shining so brightly...wrong again!  It was downright cold!  I wore shorts and a tank top as usual to BRT, and going from the car into the church I about froze.  It was warm in the church, though!

The rest of the day was just kind of boring.  I came home and put on a flannel shirt over my tank top!  I did some paperwork and even colored a couple of flowers for cards.  But other than that, I didn't do much.  I did get the June newsletter emailed to the Ranch to get it printed.  I also got a schedule of all of Allison's games in May & June, so they're all on my calendar.  Now, come on weather, let's cooperate!
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...