Sunday, May 17, 2015

Beautiful day

I remember as a teenager on a Sunday afternoon, lying down on my bed with my head by the open west window sleeping in the wind!  Today reminded me of that.  Since we had to be gone for a couple of hours during our open house, we went to the park with our books.  I got tired reading, so I put my seat back and napped with the wind hitting my face just like it did back in Libertyville when I was a kid!  It was a wonderful feeling.

We had a good  day - church where we honored the OHS grads in our congregation and then bunch for lunch at Bubba Q's.  We ran home, turned on all of the lights, and left for the park.  After the open house was over, we went to a graduation party for one of the young ladies in our church.  She was an orphan in Russia who was adopted when she was 3.  She is a remarkable young lady.  In fact, 3 of our 5 graduates in attendance were adopted from Russia!

Finally we got to come home - we were gone basically from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM!  That was a long day!  Good crowd from the open house.  Some were just lookers, but others are thinking of buying.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...