Thursday, May 14, 2015

Soggy!

The weather today was only fit for ducks.  It either rained or drizzled all day.  Sudi and Blaise both have birthdays today - I sure hope they enjoyed them!  Blaise's 1 year pix are adorable - little Mr. Blue Eyes himself!

We've got another showing tomorrow and an open house on Sunday.  Our realtor thinks we're going to get an offer on Sunday from the kids we want to buy it!  The showing tomorrow is a repeat showing.  Gee, maybe we'll get 2 offers - wouldn't that be funny!!  I'm not holding my breath!

Tomorrow is a busy day - a quick trip to the doctor, then home for PEO, then leave again for a showing.  Busy, busy!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...