Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Good day!

We got lots done today!  Dave finished loading the trailer and this afternoon, he took it up to Waterloo to the storage shed.  Most of our world is in that storage unit.  Basically all we've got here is our bed, our chairs in the living room, and the tv.  Those will be in the last load along with our clothes and last minute items.




This morning we worked on getting the garage set up for my craft sale.  I also got the larger pieces of fabric marked with yardage markers.  While I was working on fabric, I separated out the fat quarters and the fat halves into separate bins.  I also got most of the other craft stuff out on the tables (out of bins) and I even sold an old cutter quilt.  Plus, while all of this was happening, an appraiser came and spent an hour appraising our place!

Tomorrow is a busy day - we start out with an appointment with our financial advisor, then I have a massage and I'm making cards in the evening.  So the only time I have to work on the garage sale is in the afternoon.  Pricing takes such a long time and I have no clue how to price things.  Oh well, I'll get it done!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...