Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hot & Humid

It sure felt like summer here today - I'm sure it was in the upper 80s with high humidity.  My hair is definitely curling in this kind of weather!!

Last night I had one of those nights where I couldn't sleep.  I finally went back to bed at 4:15 AM.  I did fall asleep finally, but we had an appointment with our financial people at 9:00 so I didn't get to sleep in.  We had our appointment and mapped out our strategy for the rest of the year.  Then at 11:30 I had my last massage with Gerrii.  I've been going to her for at least 12 years...maybe longer!  She's been in her current location for 15 years and I believe I started with her pretty soon after she moved in there.  She is so good...I sure hope I can find someone who does a good job in Waterloo.

This afternoon I worked in the garage marking some of my items.  I've decided this is going to be a very relaxed sale - I'm not marking everything.  I'll just play it by ear!  I've already made $39 and the sale isn't until Saturday!

This evening I went to make cards with the SU ladies.  I was able to say goodbye to my former clients!  We also made some cool cards!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...