Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Last night, too

I guess I didn't blog last night.  Bob, Ann, & I went to Allison's ballgame in Columbus Junction.  After the game got over, we stopped at Ainsworth for supper...actually breakfast for Bob & I!  Unfortunately my eggs were pretty runny (I asked for over easy) and my bacon was charred (I asked for crisp).  I guess I'll have to remember next time to get over medium eggs and maybe not say anything about the bacon.  We didn't get home until late so I just went to bed!

During the days, I've been packing some things - like my desk drawers and the drawers in the kitchen.  Dave's been going to work and by the time he gets home, he's exhausted so he sleeps all evening.  It'll be good to get to the new place!

Tonight a big storm blew in.  We had thunder, lightning, wind, and rain - some of my friends are posting pictures of the cloud formations.  They were beautiful, but ominous.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...