Thursday, June 11, 2015

Rain!

I had two jobs to do today.  One was to mow the yard - just the front and the east side (plus the neighbors' front yard).  I got that done, but it rained on me.  Actually, I guess it sprinkled; but cars going by had their wipers on.  I am sure they were thinking that I was an idiot for mowing in the rain.  But since I'd started, I wanted to finish.  When Dave got home, he finished the other side and the back - they were pretty wet.  My other job (that Dave assigned) was the laundry.  That was not a problem.  It didn't matter that it was raining out while I did the laundry.

I also got all of my paperwork filed.  I have some more paperwork to do tomorrow.  Everything is out of my desk, so paperwork isn't exactly easy to do!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...