Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Two busy days!

We have been very busy the last couple of days.  Yesterday, Pastor David had to be gone, so he asked me to lead BRT.  I did some research on the verses that I thought we might cover and I think I did a decent job.  Obviously I couldn't give the insight that two pastors could give, but we had a good session anyway!

Yesterday afternoon, six of us got together to play 7s from Hell.  That was fun even though my partners and I got beat!

Today Dave and I cleaned out the garage  sale stuff...took pictures of everything that we ended up donating to the Klassi Kloset.  Then I had to type up the list and I've still got to determine values for all of it.  I plan to work on that tomorrow.

This evening, David & Liz and Dave & I went to Juliene and Dan's for dessert.  It was a beautiful evening to sit outside in their little patio garden and enjoy each other's company.  We will miss those two couples!  When we left just a few minutes ago, we drove out into the country to see if we could see the Northern Lights.  It must have to be later to see them - people had pictures posted from O-town from last night.  We didn't see anything...except Venus and Mars or whatever planets are about to line up on Tuesday night.  They are really shining brightly tonight!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...