Sunday, June 21, 2015

Beautiful day!

We had a great morning at church.  The church had a little going away party for us, complete with cake and fresh fruit!  It was very, very nice.  Pastor said some really nice things about us...and now our Sunday worship at FPC comes to a close!  Sad, but we're looking forward to attending a new church in Waterloo.  We got enough hugs today to last us for a long time!

Lunch Bunch today went to S HyVee.  Not my favorite place to eat, but they had a good salad bar today.  I think there were 11 of us today!

This afternoon, Sarah & Wes came over to bring some boxes they'd packed.  Sarah and Wes are who we've sold our house to.  Dave showed them how to service the lawnmower and other important things about the house while Liz and I sat around talking about kids.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...