Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Fun day!

Company always comes in 3s at our house!  Today Ann and her sister, Ellen, stopped by on their way home from Mayo's.  We had a light lunch all ready - chicken salad, potato salad, cold slaw, and ice cream for dessert.  Dave ate lunch with them while I waited for our 3rd guest to arrive.  About 90 minutes after Ann & Ellen left, Karen came by.  She hadn't eaten lunch, so she and I had the same light lunch!  It was a fun day!  Tonight we just had popcorn for supper.

Tomorrow is another day - I wonder what it will bring?  I've been working on changing our address various places.  Some of them are sure easy, but others are as bad as Fort Knox to try to get your address updated.  Grrrr!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...